WHO WE WANT
Because our clients rely on us as experts, we recruit only experienced and knowledgeable professionals. Experience in both audit and healthcare, while not required, is a big plus. Our staff includes public accounting specialists, internal auditors, information systems auditors, and coding specialists.
The qualities we look for in these professionals include:
- Self-motivation — We look for professionals who are self-starters, who can take responsibility and manage their time well. This is important because our auditors
typically work independently, providing our unmatched services at a single audit site.
- Communication skills — Our professionals not only perform audits, they are responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with our clients’ senior management and governance committee members. Therefore, we look for persons who are skilled at articulating their thoughts and listening to others at all levels of
- Professional competence — We want professionals who are eager to learn and adept at analyzing problems, and who exercise sound judgment in creating solutions. If you are not already certified, you should expect to become so within two years of joining our firm.
- Flexibility — Our auditors must be prepared to organize and juggle multiple priorities and assignments. It’s simply the nature of our work.
- Faith-based — CHAN HEALTHCARE employs professionals of all faiths and creeds. What all have in common, however, is a belief that they are here to serve and to improve a healthcare organization by providing independent assurance that its business risks and opportunities are identified and managed.
For more information about the backgrounds and qualifications of those we hire, please see the
By the Numbers section and our list of openings.